1) Are you spending valuable time searching for various shipment information within Profit Tools? There is a better way! You can speed up this process by making use of "Wildcards" within the search screen. The following is a list of supported wildcard types, along with their function:
|Underscore _||Replacement for any one character||GSTU123456_|
|Percent %||Replacement for zero or more characters||GSTU123%|
|Asterisk *||Replacement for zero or more characters||GSTU123*|
|Brackets [ ]||Range of numbers for a single charater||B123[0-9]|
|Brackets+Caret [^]||Exclude a range of characters from a search||B123[^6]|
For more information about using wildcards in your searches, please contact your trainer
2) If you are currently using the email notification module, have you tried setting up company specific templates? When customers require unique information that is different than the default templates, you can customize individual templates for each customer. To set up company specific templates:
- Open the company information window.
- Select the "more details" button, then select the "contacts" tab.
- Locate the template to be customized, then select the "change" button to the right.
- In the dialog box, choose the customer specific template to be used.
- Close the "more details" window and save changes by pressing CTRL+S.
For more information about company specific templates, please contact your trainer