How can we help?
Buying a Transportation Management System is one thing, becoming proficient with it is another. Our Implementation team is ready to help you to maximize your investment and jump ahead of your competition. We will take the time to listen to how you run your business and customize the training process to help you be successful quickly.
Our Implementation staff are not only experts in the Profit Tools system, they have many years of combined transportation experience. We are ready to help you to be successful and move your organization forward.
Meet the Team
Implementation and Training Manager
- Over 30 Years Information Technology Experience.
- 20+ Years Project Management.
- 20 Years Senior Level Management
- 20 Years Software Development Management
- 15 years Transportation Management
Mitchel recently started with Profit Tools in the role of Implementation and Training Manager. He comes with over 30 years of Information Technology Management experience with 15 years of this time in transportation management. The unique mixture of these skills makes him well suited for this role. During this time, he evaluated and implemented Profit Tools in a Mid-West Regional Carrier. This provides the customer with someone that is well versed in the complexities that comes with implementation of a new Transportation Management System.
Mitchel spends much of his free time studying leadership. He has a degree in Leadership and Education and is a certified member of the John Maxwell Leadership Team and holds a certification in the strength assessment program Leading from Your Strengths.
- 3 Years in the transportation industry as Profit Tools client
- 7 years entrepreneurial experience with 4 years supporting trucking companies
- 1 ½ years with Profit Tools in various supporting roles including IT, Account Management & Training
- 7 Years Team Management
Robbie recently transitioned into the role of Implementation and Training Manager at Profit Tools from our IT & Account Management departments. With his initial introduction to Profit Tools as a client who utilized our software and support, he brings a wealth of knowledge as to what clients need to make their businesses run more efficiently and effectively.
Outside of work, Robbie spends his time with his wife, toddler and newborn. On occasion when he manages to sneak in some down time, he enjoys fishing, playing golf and tinkering in the garage, but will always make time for football and his alma mater, Virginia Tech.
- 35 years total IT experience
- 30 years in the transportation industry
- 10 Years as Director of Management Information Services for a 48-state carrier
- 8 years entrepreneurial experience with 4 years supporting trucking companies
- 16 years with Profit Tools as an Implementation Specialist
Since joining Profit Tools in 2004, Terry has guided hundreds of new Profit Tools users from their first log in to the dispatch of their first "live load".
With more than 20 years of industry experience, Terry brings to the classroom a broad knowledge base and a focused training style.
Prior to joining Profit Tools, Terry worked for 10 years with a nationwide carrier based in New England, rising to the position of Director of Information Services.
Terry loves to travel and is often on the road, leading onsite training for new and veteran Profit Tools users.