Weekly Tip – Tuesday 11/8/11
2.) Did you know that there is a Tractor Service History report in the new Free Reports Library? This report will help you schedule preventive maintenance. See the Profit Tools help file for information on this, and all of the reports in the new Free Reports Library. If you have not upgraded in a while, and you are on support, please contact us.
3.) Profit Tools EDI is now live with Expeditors International. For more information on EDI please visit the EDI page on our website. We have EDI relationships with all of the major steamship lines and IMCs. If you are interested please send us an email.
- Builds closer business partnerships
- Reduces/eliminates manual handling of data, errors and rework
- Transfers information faster and more accurately
- Automates routine transactions
- Improves productivity and business controls
- Reduces costs
- Shortens transaction processing cycles
- Enhances data accuracy
- Lowers inventory levels
- Contributes to better in-stock positions
- Lowers freight costs
- Provides Quick Response capability
- Improves cash-flow management
- Creates a competitive advantage
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.