Profit Tools Track & Trace™ intermodal container tracing is comprehensive and automatic container tracing software. This software application is designed to eliminate the need to search multiple websites for ocean and rail container availability. Track & Trace™ intermodal container tracing can operate as an add-on module to your existing Profit Tools for Trucking system, or on a stand-alone basis. The flexibility of this application allows for the integration of your existing in-house or commercial software.
Automatic Container Tracing Benefits
- Eliminates timely visits to intermodal rail and terminal websites
- Around the clock container tracing without added personnel
- Verify rail billing on export container loads
Added Features and Benefits
- Expanded port and terminal information
- Last free date
- Chassis lot location
- Custom holds
- Clean truck fees at applicable ports
- Retains trace by trace time record of rail or terminal trace history
- Establish reliable backup for customer disputes
Try out Track & Trace™ Free for 30 days!
Please complete the form below for a free, 30 day, no obligation trial of Profit Tools Track & Trace.