Time and Money Saving Solutions
Improve Turn On Receivables
- Profit Tools Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) and Electronic Document Delivery (EDD) technologies provide same-day data transmission for faster collections.
- Profit Tools EDI includes intermodal and container transaction sets for communicating with steamship lines and 3rd party logistics companies, and direct internet FTP capability.
Reduce Costly Mistakes
- Monitor driver detention, receive accessorial authorizations, and get paid for waiting times.
- Manage and bill fuel surcharges, storage charges, and per diem. Let customers know about upcoming storage and per diem with system-generated email notifications.
- Accurately track shipment status, locations of freight and equipment, and hours of service compliance.
- Avoid missing appointments by tracking pickup/delivery deadlines and container free time
cutoffs. Track container releases, rail billings, and last free dates.
- Control container per-diem and terminal storage / demurrage fees.
Automate Communications and Tracking
- Dispatch electronically with Profit Tools® MobileDirect™ for handheld communications systems and interfaces to all major on-board mobile communications systems.
- Automate customer service with activeT.R.A.C. web-based shipment tracking and stauts reports, auto-email notification, and EDI.
- Third party vendors such as HUB, C.H. Robinson and other IMCs and steamship lines have offered the option to their carriers to drive all the required load tender, status update, equipment disposition, invoice and electronic documentation / POD functions directly from the Profit Tools system.
Improve Planning And Utilization
- Utilize drag and drop dispatch for fast, easy assignments of loads and drivers.
- Identify reloads and back hauls, improve asset utilization, and reduce bobtails and deadheads for fewer empty miles.
- Manage your trailer or chassis fleet efficiently.
- Improve load building, route planning and control cross-docking. Utilize tools for route optimization.
Streamline Administrative Functions
- Manage auto-rating and driver payroll efficiently and accurately.
Manage split billing and owner operator settlements.
- Improve driver file management, log auditing, and DOT compliance.
Integrate with all major accounting packages, including QuickBooks®, Peachtree®, Dynamics®, BusinessWorks® and MAS90 for GL, AP, AR.
More Effective Reporting
- Identify pertinent data for analysis.
- Achieve better measured results.
- Utilize management dashboards, auto-reports, and exception reports for real-time control and management-by-exception in your trucking business.
Superior Customer Support
- Knowledgeable support staff with over 100 years of combined experience in the trucking industry.
- Onsite and live-remote training and business process consulting.
- Experienced and reliable service team who will get to know your trucking company and its unique needs.