Profit Tools is always looking for individuals with the right combination of skills, enthusiasm, and commitment to customer service to join our team. We offer challenging, rewarding opportunities in all areas of our business, including sales, training, technical support, and product development. We offer a number of opportunities for individuals with trucking industry experience who are looking to apply that experience in new ways, including sales, training, and consulting. Some of our current employees have backgrounds as dispatchers and in management at Brokerage, Intermodal, and TL companies prior to their career at Profit Tools. Experienced trucking industry applicants from all areas of the country are encouraged to apply. Even if you don’t see a specific job listing that fits you, please send your resume, as we often work to find a home for great people.
Profit Tools is proud to be one of the original participating organizations of the Stay Work Play Challenge Grant. This is an incentive program designed to attract and retain young college graduates within New Hampshire. The Challenge Grant program is a commitment by New Hampshire employers to provide financial assistance with federal college loans for newly hired New Hampshire graduates.
Our participation in the Challenge Grant program promotes the culture of Profit Tools, which is centered around a commitment to excellence. We encourage a healthy work-life balance within a team atmosphere. These values, along with the deliberate matching of career interests, goals, and aspirations with individual talents, has greatly attributed to the longevity of our team members. At Profit Tools, customers are our top priority, and team members are our greatest asset!
Available: December 2013/January 2014
Position: Technical Support
Type: Full-Time with Benefits
Ideal candidates will be qualified for Support & Technical Services responsibilities, QA Testing, and Product Documentation. Candidates qualified in only two of the three areas are also invited to apply.
Responsibilities may include:
- Contributing to internal & external knowledge systems, including help files, documentation, & self directed training course materials.
- Managing incoming Technical Support calls for resolution or referral.
- Participation in after-hours call rotation for customer technical support.
- Product installation and upgrades.
- Providing remote assistance with a wide variety of customer inquiries.
- Provisioning of cloud based servers and assisting with Citrix XenApp connectivity.
- Remote installation & configuration of Profit Tools software, & other integrated 3rd party products.
- Remote troubleshooting & internal escalation of customer issues.
- Participation in QA testing of new product releases.
- Triage of product, network, & training issues.
Desired Skill Sets:
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, & analytical skills.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, & identify key facts.
- Good judgment & critical reasoning skills.
- Ability to multi-task & prioritize.
- Excellent customer service & interpersonal skills.
- Bachelors in information technology preferred. A combination of education & experience, or equivalent working knowledge will also be considered for the right candidate.
Our objectives for this position are to improve customer service through increased staff availability through the improvement of self-service solutions, providing more efficient distribution of updates, & providing improved quality control of product releases.
If you believe you are an ideal candidate for this position, please forward you resume & cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org attn: Nathan Smith
Open career opportunities for Profit Tools may also be listed at JobsInNH.com . Please send us your resume and the position(s) or department(s) that interest you by using the “Apply Now” button below.